It’s real easy to save online nowadays with all the competition that companies are having against each other. They are offering coupon codes, promo codes, knocking prices down by 50% just to beat the leading brand, etc. They are so many ways to benefit from this. One of the best ways of doing this is to double up on coupons. By doubling up, this means using 2 different coupons or more that work together.
Example: at karmaloop.com you can use a karmaloop coupon with a karmaloop promo code and you get 5% on top of 20% savings just by doubling up the 2 codes. Now you have a total of 25% instead of 20%. So by being creative, you can really save a ton of cash online. Sometimes its not so simple but by going a little ways with your time you can save a good chunk of cash. It’s about how much you save, not how much you spend